May 29, 2024

Euro Global Post- Latest News and Analysis | UK News | Business News

European news, UK news, political news, breaking news, lifestyle and entertainment news.

In response to a Palestinian fire attack, Israel attacked Gaza

In response to Tuesday’s rocket attack, the “Israeli Defence Forces” attacked several Hamas targets in Gaza over the course of the night. Israeli forces and Gaza terror organisations have agreed to a truce, according to unsubstantiated reports in “Middle Eastern media” based on Palestinian sources.

On Tuesday, in response to the passing of Sheikh Khader Adnan, a key member of the “Palestinian Islamic Jihad” terror organisation who passed away after an 86-day hunger strike in an Israeli prison, Palestinians launched rockets towards Sderot, Ashkelon, and other nearby communities.

A Palestinian missile that struck a building site in Sderot caused shrapnel injuries to three people.

When one of the rockets hit a building site in Sderot, a 25-year-old Chinese labourer was severely hurt. Two other individuals suffered minor injuries. The other rockets avoided any damage by falling in wide spaces.

According to a military spokeswoman, the IDF targeted a factory that produced weaponry, a training facility, a storage facility full of ammunition, and a factory that made concrete for Hamas’ infrastructure. An underwater tunnel and a Hamas naval outpost were also attacked.

According to an official statement from the IDF, “Hamas bears accountability for what is going on in the Gaza Strip, and it is the organisation that will pay for the costs of human rights violations against the State of Israel.”

Following the initial airstrikes, Palestinians launched rockets, setting off sirens in Sderot, Netiv HaAsara, Yad Mordechai, and other Israeli groups close to the Gaza border.

Adnan, 45, served ten different prison sentences in Israeli jails over a period of several years. He made Palestinian inmates’ use of hunger strikes more common.

According to the Israeli Prison Service, Adnan was discovered unresponsive in his cell at Nitzan Prison early on Tuesday morning. After receiving CPR, he was sent to the Assaf HaRofeh Hospital in Beer Yaakov, where doctors declared him dead.

The IPS emphasised that throughout his hunger strike, Adnan had refused to submit to medical exams or get medical care.